Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Found Pinterest!

I have found a new distraction in my busy life. Pinterest! It's so fun and a great resource for all things decor and every other thing you could possibly think of.

Definition
Pinterest: is a virtual pin-board. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pin boards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

People use pin boards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

I'm telling you..it's highly addictive and even though I'm just starting I can tell this is going to help me find decorating ideas and products for my home and the homes of my clients.

Go check it out - Debbie the Decorator on Pinterest.

No comments: